Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2003, 12:22 AM
Mike D.

Default Carnival Conquest Feb. 23

Just looking for other Singles that will be going on the Singles' Cruise on the Conquest from Mardi Gras central NEW ORLEANS!
Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2003, 04:48 PM
KARL

Default Re: Carnival Conquest Feb. 23

I will be there too. Just counting the weeks until we leave. Its my second time with Discount Travel...had a great time last time. Looking forward to more fun and partying! Are you coming in to New Orleans the night before or the day of the trip?

Karl
Old January 2nd, 2003, 09:45 PM
Pat F.

Default Re: Re: Carnival Conquest Feb. 23

Mike and Karl, I'll be there. I'm seriously loooking forward to this. I don't know really what to expect and that makes it even more exciting.
Pat
Old January 3rd, 2003, 01:28 PM
Moondawgie

I'll also be there with the Single's group. Hi to Mike, Carl and Pat. See you on board.

I'll be at the Hilton the night before.
Old January 3rd, 2003, 07:09 PM
KARL

Hi everyone,

Cant wait to meet everyone....Iam sure its going to be a great time. I also found a Yahoo group for singles going on our cruise.Iam not sure of the link., but go to Yahoo and hit groups. Then search for mardigrassinglescruisedt03 . that should send you to the group. Looks like they have over 30 people in the group already there. They are planning to do things the night before in NO too. I did this before on my last trip with DT...its a great way to meet people before you go!.

Karl
Old January 4th, 2003, 01:10 AM
natural_divas

Hmm,
I just answered your message on another forum... but I'll be going with a small group of women aged 25-33. We are flying in the day before and will be at the Ritz (got a super deal for a quad room). I'm considering staying for 3 days after the cruise as well but I'm not sure yet.

Natural_Divas