Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2003, 10:49 AM
katrina

Default sensation 02/22/03

I recently received an email stating that the cruise for 02/22/03 on Sensation had been cancelled due to "charter" and the individuals had been rescheduled for 02/27/03, we have not heard anything on this matter...I contacted Carnival directly and they did not reflect this change...where would someone be getting this information...makes me quite concerned....Can anyone help me out--first time cruiser GETTING VERY scared...will cause BIG problems to reschedule
Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2003, 04:52 PM
Passenger

Default Re: sensation 02/22/03

What do you mean by "charter"? I am a first time cruiser and I will be going on Sensation on 2-8-03. Just wondering if this would affect our cruise too! I have not heard of anything about ours being cancelled etc. Please let me know what you mean? Thanks. (worried cruiser too!!!!)

Sunny
Old January 2nd, 2003, 08:38 PM
katrina

Default Re: Re: sensation 02/22/03

I spoke with our travel agent with Carnival and the cruise is still scheduled as plan, thank goodness!!! i don't know where the individual who emailed me got the information but it was wrong...it was a little bit of a scare...Our agent told me that sometimes the ships can be chartered - example would be a company wanting to throw a large size party and needing a large ship to do such....but she stated that this is not the case. How long of a cruise will you be on? Are you heading to the Grand Cayman/Cozmuel? let me know how it was since you are a few weeks ahead of us...we are very excited...
Old January 3rd, 2003, 02:51 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: sensation 02/22/03

yes we are going to Grand cayman and then Cozumel. Never cruised before so we are looking forward to relaxing! We are on the five day cruise.

sunny
Old January 3rd, 2003, 04:08 PM
martinimomma.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: sensation 02/22/03

We're on Sensation 2-13 to Coz. You will have a great time, they are both fun ports. Make sure you do the sting ray swim in Grand Cayman, and go to Carlos 'n Charlies
in Coz. don't worry, this is perfect 1st timers cruise for you guys! Bon Voyage!
Old January 4th, 2003, 06:40 PM
Imlulu

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sensation 02/22/03

We are the Sensation 2/17. We get off on the 22nd. We will leave some frozen thingies for you.