Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Kilarney

Default Transfer from ship to airport

Where can I purchase a transfer from the port of Miami to the MIA airport? We are buying air separately, but were interested in buying the transfer from Carnival for our return flight. As a planner, I would love to be able to purchase this before the cruise. If I can't, can you purchase this onboard the ship?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old January 6th, 2003, 04:26 PM
MichelleM

Default Re: Transfer from ship to airport

Yes you can purchase it right on the ship just like you buy an excursion.

I believe you can buy it ahead of time too. Just contact your TA or Carnival directly. I think they are $25/person. If you have more then 1 person in your group it is cheaper to get a cab then do the Carnival transfers.
Old January 6th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Mary Ann

Just call Carnival and purchase 1 way transfers. We did and it worked out great. Good luck and have fun.

Happy Sailing,

Mary Ann & Scott
Old January 7th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Passenger

Just returned yesterday off the Imagination cruise ship. We did not buy a transfer from the cruise line so we when could get off the ship we did not have to wait for the transfer (it was a bus with carnival guests going to the airport and they have to wait to get bus full) all we did was get a taxi (they were everywhere) and we went straight to airport. They all have to charge the same fare from port to airport which is $ 18.00 a carload. So this worked out nice for us. It was four of us and with our luggage we had a full load. But they also have taxi vans everywhere. MIAMI AIRPORT is SOOOOOOOOO busy. It was a lot different from RDU