Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 28th, 2003, 11:53 AM
Nikkie5_24

Default Conquest being rocky an dwho's traveling

I am traveling on the Carnival Conquest March 9th and have heard a rumor that the ship is pretty rocky. Does anybody know if this is true? This is my 4th cruise and I don't get sea sick, but two of my friends do. I hope there is a good crown on this boat. It's been hit or miss with my last two cruises. My first one was so much fun and I meet a lot of people in the mid 20's age group. If you are traveling on this ship and are in this age range let me know.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 28th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Holly Cutie

Default Re: Conquest being rocky an dwho's traveling

Well it is a boat and it will move, remember that. We had a suite right over the bridge it was a category 11, very very nice room, our seas were moderate seas and we felt almost no movement. Now when you do lay down you feel it a little more, or when you are walking down the confined halls. But compared to all the other 11 ships I have been on I say it has had the lest movment of all of them by far.
Old January 30th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Pisgah

Default Re: Conquest being rocky an dwho's traveling

Nikki, I gave you e-mail to the host of our Conquest 3/9/03 group on cruisecritics.com. His name is Randy and he is from Dallas. He will e-mail you instructions on how to log on to the private site. How to hear from you on the chat tonight. Also we went on a spring break cruise 5 years ago and there were tons on mid-20 people. That's the man reason I am bringing my to daughters. They are fun loving and I think they will have a great time. They are hoping that there will be some young men on the cruise to party with also. Rachel (24)
and Allison (22) can't wait to go on their first cruise.