Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2003, 11:28 AM
Beginner

Default Carnival Elation Feb 9 - Party Time for our Honeymoon

We finally made it to our honeymoon!! Who is going?? Let us know cause it is definitely party time!! If you havent been on the Elation it is great. This is cruise number 7 for us with Carnival but the first time as MR & MRS. We are so excited so please join us!!

John and Cristina
Sponsored Links
Old February 2nd, 2003, 01:51 PM
Jeff & Trish

Default Re: Carnival Elation Feb 9 - Party Time for our Honeymoon

Congratulations on your honeymoon. My wife, her sister, her brother-in-law as well as myself will be on the Ealtion on the 9th. We are counting the days and are glad that we are not the only ones looking to have fun that week. We know of one other family that will be there as well. Send an email and perhaps we can all meet on the ship and have drinks. (energyzr01@aol.com)

Happy Cruising!

Jeff and Trish