Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2003, 11:21 AM
Holly Cutie

Default All inclusive resorts

Anyone know of any good ones I can get some info on. I know this is off subject but after 12 cruises we are looking to try something different this year. If anyone has any info please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old February 2nd, 2003, 11:29 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: All inclusive resorts

Try www.superclubs.com as they have a large assortment of different all inclusives throughout the Caribbean and elsewhere.

22 Princess Cruises to date, with 50 cruises on all cruise lines starting in 12/2000
Old February 2nd, 2003, 11:40 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: All inclusive resorts

Go to: http://www.real.com.mx/
That is, if Cancun is in your itinerary. We are going the first week of May ourselves.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

or http://www.sandalsresorts.com/ for the caribbean
or http://www.beachesresorts.com/ traveling with kids.

Or call a good TA who can answer your questions and help you find what you are looking for.
Cher
Old February 2nd, 2003, 01:03 PM
SARAH H.

Default Re: Re: Re: All inclusive resorts

I went to Sandals Dunn's River Falls and had a wondeful time. I usually stick to the all inclusive resorts, but I'm trying a cruise for the first time.
Old February 3rd, 2003, 10:57 AM
Admiral

Default Re: All inclusive resorts

Sandal's and Beaches have a very good reputation for the all inclusive package, however they are expensive. LaCabana and the DiviDivi in Aruba often have a "meal plan" package that is optional and will supply drinks and some meals. This way you can experiment and eat off site occasionally at your choice of famous spots. There are many Palace resorts at Cancum, too. Club Med is still all inclusive. Atlantis used to have a good dine around plan available as an option, too at Paradise Island.
Good Luck. I still find a cruise cheaper!
Bon Voyage
Old February 3rd, 2003, 03:39 PM
JenY

Default Re: Re: All inclusive resorts

Two years ago we stayed at the Holiday Inn SunSpree in Aruba. It was all-inclusive. It was nice and clean. The food was pretty good. A nice formal rest. for evenings, buffets, cafe for lunch. We all (8 in all 12,13, 15, 15 and parents (40ish) had a really great time.
Old February 4th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Denisen

Default Re: Re: Re: All inclusive resorts

You might want to try an all inclusive in Playa Del Carmen. The beaches there are beautiful. I've been to the Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Paraiso. Both are great.

Denise