Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2003, 07:20 AM
Passenger

Default Carnival Victory New England

Anyone going on the Carnival Victory Canada and New England cruise Sept 6-13th leaving from NYC?
Sponsored Links
Old May 22nd, 2003, 09:43 PM
Betty Jo Morgan

Default Re: Carnival Victory New England

Hi. There are four of us going on this cruise--my husband and I and my brother and his wife. We live in Montgomery, Texas and cannot wait. Have you ever been on the Victory? I have been on one Caribbean cruise out of New Orleans. Had a wonderful time.
Old May 23rd, 2003, 08:14 AM
First Mate

WEVE DONE THAT CRUISE, BOSTON TO CANADA AND NOVA SCOTIA. NICE TRIP ! HAPPY CRUSING!
Old May 24th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Madcow2582

I also did the Boston to Canada on the Victory. It was pretty cold & all we could see was fog. We went May 28.
Old May 25th, 2003, 08:33 AM
Passenger

The Victory is much nicer than its sister ship, Triumph. I have sailed on the Victory three times. Although I have not traveled this particular itinerary, you will enjoy the ship. I just got off the Triumph yesterday, 5/24/03, sailing to the Wetern Caribbean. The ship needs some work. Carnival is cutting back on the small things, I guess as a result of the economy but it will not affect your experience.

I can tell you that I enjoyed Carnival much better than Royal Caribbean-food (both variety and taste), service and entertainment. Have a great time!