Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2003, 08:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Triumph or Conquest

Can't decide between the Triumph or Conquest this June, any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2003, 05:22 PM
Holly Cutie

Default Re: Triumph or Conquest

Been on the triumph 2 times and Conquest once and I have to say Conquest hands down, I am basing this on the ship not the actual ports they go to. Out of 12 Cruises Conquest has been my favorite.
Old February 4th, 2003, 08:15 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Triumph or Conquest

Thanks for the info. I was wondering what it was you enjoyed so much about the Conquest? I've been on 3 other cruises (about 70 - 80 tons) my sister-in-law who's going with us keeps asking me are you sure you want to go on such a large ship? The truth is I am a little concerned about the size (lines, crowds, etc.) but I won't know til I try. On the Inspiration a few years ago the one thing we really did not like was the stage in the middle of the deck - it blocked the view of the Lido deck and was only used twice. We really enjoy the entertainment on the pool deck, did the Conquest have much on that deck? Thank you so much for answering.
Old February 4th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Holly Cutie

Default Re: Re: Re: Triumph or Conquest

The lines were not bad but just use some sense. If you are to get off the ship in a port at 9 dont go eat at 8 because thats when everyone will be there, go a little earlier. Just do the Conquest and thank me later after all our cruises is was the best. After all our cruises it was the best. Entertainment on the pool deck was very good, they had contests and live music all the time.