Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2003, 08:32 PM
j.w.

Default what do drinks cost?

Beer,mixed drinks exct.
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Passenger

Default Re: what do drinks cost?

J.W....if you go to the Practical Advice section of the forum and then click the top category (can't remembe what it is called...sorry), scroll down and there is a posted question called "Alcohol". THe first reply to the initial question has a great big list of drink prices. Not for your ship, but I can't imagine it is too far off.

Dale
Old February 14th, 2003, 11:57 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: what do drinks cost?

That price list is for all Canival ships.
Old February 18th, 2003, 08:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: what do drinks cost?

Hi,

Judging by the bill received on my sail & sign..... too much!!! Just got off the Triumph, be prepared and bring some booze for the room. If you drink beer, go for the buckets it is less expensive. Wine is extremely costly. You are allowed to bring wine on board for consumption in the room.

Merry
Old February 18th, 2003, 09:14 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: what do drinks cost?

7 of us went on a week long cruise back in Jan and each one of us drank a lot on the ship (if I do say so myself). It was a 7 night cruise and at end we each had bar bill around $700-750 after we took out excursions an tips from total of sign and sail.

I didnt think drinks were too costly but mixed drinks are a little small. When at the pool either drink the drink of the day ($4.95 for 20oz) or have the beer bucket special. Hint they dont make the beer bucket special known (at least I didnt know there was one untila fter a few days). Drinks at bar/clubs are also around $4-5, to me that is a decent price compared to going out in Boston/Ny bars/clubs. Those are prices for top shelf alcohol not well. Not sure if any cheaper if drink nto as high quality. But I was drinking Grey Goose and Belevdere Vodka whole time. I forget how much the Martinis were at Caspian bar (Martini bar on Victory) but think they were around $6 and worth it. Treat Gabriel (bartender) good and he will do the same back to u. Also get to knwo Prap at bar by Pizza on Victory and he will have ur drinks ready and waiting for u.

Dont be afraid to add a couple dollars tip (In addition to 15% they already take) to sign and sale receipt and the waiters will be sure to be back before u go thirsty and bartenders will make u good drinks.

Carnival Victory 1/03