Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Christi

Default Embarking

First time cruiser. Taking Conquest out of New Orleans departing at 6 P.M. I have read some reviews that say that you should get there very early (they are letting people on starting at 1:30 p.m.) and I have read reviews that say wait until later after the crowds have all gotten on board. Need advise from you folks who have done this many times.
Sponsored Links
Old March 7th, 2003, 04:32 PM
coroner4u

Default Re: Embarking

let me tell you you some better advice. get there at 10:30 am. they allow you to start parking then, and you are the first to board. we were on the boat by 11:30 at the new orleans port. by 1:30 the lines were soooooo long, and they did not board till 4:00. we did not have to wait at all. we took the holiday which has half the people as the conquest. GET THERE EARLY, NO LATER THAN 11:00. it was a very easy and simple process. have fun!
Old March 7th, 2003, 05:22 PM
MOB

Default Re: Embarking

If the ship leaves at 6 pm and you have dinner early seating what time do they have the muster drill on board
Old March 8th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: Embarking

Fire drill was 5:00 when we sailed on the Inspiration out of New Orleans just before 9/11. The other times match what we had so I presume the fire drill time would too.