Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2003, 09:28 AM
VickiC

Default Paradise ?'s

Good morning,
We have just booked the Paradise for may 4th and have a few questions? Do the cabins have refigerators? How about safes? Can you see your sign and sail account on the TV? Since the ship is older is it showing any wear or is it still nice and new looking? Sorry for all the questions but have been sailing on the new ships in the fleet and was wondering about this one.
Thanks for your help.
Vicki
Sponsored Links
Old March 13th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Paradise ?'s

The Paradise like other Fantasy Class ships has refridgerators only in the suites. The do have safes in the room that use a magnetic strip like a credit card to open and close. I am not sure about the interactive TV system. As for wear and tear, the Paradise still looks and smells brand new. I was amazed at what great condition she is in and apparently how much damage smoking does to a ships condition. The Paradise is still bright and brand new shiney!
Jim

Old March 13th, 2003, 04:28 PM
SARAH H.

I recently sailed on the Paradise and thought the ship was beautiful. It was my first cruise so I had nothing to compare it to, but I thought it was great. The Atrium was amazing. It was so bright and clean and incredible! The rooms were nice. We used the safe the entire vacation and felt very comfortable that our stuff was okay in it. You use a personal Credit Card to open and close it. You could not view your account on the tv, but they sent a statement on Wed. or Thur. I'm sure you can get a statement as often as you want. I'm sure you will have a great time.
Old March 14th, 2003, 06:47 AM
VickiC

Thanks for all the good information. My hubby is very allergic to smoke in any form, when we have cruised before he did not get to go to any of the bars because of the smoke this will be great for him. He gave me this cruise for my birthday which was yesterday.
Have just one more question, are tips put on the sign and sail cards automatically?
Thanks again for all the help.
Vicki
Old March 14th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Paradise ?'s

Yes they are but you can always adjust them up or down to whatever you feel proper about. We still have them removed and tip the traditional way but that's just our preferance.
Jim