CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   How many formal nights? Spirit (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/190520-how-many-formal-nights-spirit.html)

Grodecki March 16th, 2003 01:27 PM

How many formal nights? Spirit

How many formal nights on a 12 night Hawaiian cruise? Two or three?

Dani March 16th, 2003 02:15 PM

Re: How many formal nights? Spirit

Are you going on this cruise? Which dates, my husband and myself are going Sept. 24th. I have been talking to a lady that has already been on this cruise. She told me 2 formal nights.

Danielle

Grodecki March 16th, 2003 04:00 PM

Re: Re: How many formal nights? Spirit

Yes, my husband and myself...my sister and her husband. They are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary and we are celebrating our 27th! Looking forward to the cruise! Thanks for the info on the formal nights!

Dani March 16th, 2003 04:10 PM

Which dates are you sailing, I didn't catch that? How fun for all of you. I was told one of the formal nights was the 2nd night, and then the other was the 2nd night in Maui. At least for the sept. sailing. Let me know what dates you are going. I would love to find someone on our exact cruise. Haven't had any luck yet

Danielle

Grodecki March 16th, 2003 05:04 PM

We are going on September 24th/03 out of Vancouver. Can't wait. This will be our second cruise with Carnival. We were on the Elation to the Mexican Rivieria two years ago. This will be my sister and brother - in - law's first cruise! So excited!

Dani March 16th, 2003 05:46 PM

Yeah finally someone on our cruise! We will be there. So, I hear this is a very nice ship! It looks beautiful. We have sailed on Carnival twice as well and Celebrity once. Dec. 2001 when we got married!

Congrats on 30 yrs. Wow!
Anyway, so glad to finally see someone else will be on my same cruise dates and all.
Keep in touch, my e mail is danicuti@msn.com.

Danielle

Sharon66 March 16th, 2003 06:27 PM

We are going on the Oct 6th cruise and will have our sea days at the end when we
dock in Ensenada. I can't wait! Anyone else on this cruise?

Grodecki March 16th, 2003 06:30 PM

We are only 27 years married this September...my sister and brother-in-law are the 30 year "newly weds". LOL..yes, it is nice to know that others will be going on this cruise. The ship looks awesome. Just looking into shore tours, etc...just booked our cruise this week.

Dani March 16th, 2003 06:55 PM

grodecki
what type of cabin did you guys book? do you know your room assignments yet?
we got one of the cat. 11 aft cabins. you guys will have to come and have drinks with us on our big balcony. I hear you can fit like 20 people out there. That will be fun.
We have checked out some of the tours also. I think all we know for sure is a helicopter tour and maybe a luau.
Definately going to eat in the Supper club once or twice.

Dani

Grodecki March 16th, 2003 07:52 PM

No cabin assignments as yet. We have a balcony, but not a suite. Sounds like fun all round.