Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 4th, 2003, 01:04 PM
L Galloway

Default selling out? how to know

How can you find out if the cruise you are on is filling up? I thought of using the online booking engine to see what type of rooms are still showing as available. Would this work or will Carnival tell you this information?

L. Galloway
Sponsored Links
Old April 4th, 2003, 02:47 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to pridevacation
Default Re: selling out? how to know

Hey L Galloway

CCL might tell you, and then also when looking for a price, that should also clue you in, and tell you if there is room.

What ship and date?

Darrell
Old April 7th, 2003, 03:32 PM
L Galloway

Default Re: Re: selling out? how to know

Well hey again darrell haha. 4 day Bahamas on Fantasy on June 1, the price has dropped so much, but all the different cabin categories are still showing. We heard that the departure for the 4 day that leaves out on Sundays is not usually as popular as the 3 day that departs on Thursday because the 3-day allows people to take a long weekend that live in the florida area and take the cruise. Also, do you remember the help you gave me with how to approach the TA about the price reduction? Will I get some verification of the onboard credit? My TA says she got us a 300.00 credit, but Carnival will not confirm or deny that and I have not received a receipt from the agent showing a balance of -300.00.

L. Galloway
Old April 7th, 2003, 03:46 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to pridevacation
Default Re: selling out? how to know

Hello Again L Galloway

Your agent can request a fax confirmation on your onboard credit, everytime I change something for a client, I ask for a new one, so get yours to ask for a new one.

Also call 1-800-327-9501 and ask them, they might not send YOU a fax, but they should be able to answer your question, the only thing they will ask, is your TA's phone number for verification.

Darrell