Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2003, 04:51 PM
Passenger

Default Inspriation June 8th

We are booked on the Inspiration on June 8th. We are going with our neighbors who haven't cruised before. My husband and I have cruised with carnival 2 times before. We usually go on newer ships but liked the new ports offered with this cruise. we are taking our daughter (16) and our neighbors daughter (15) we booked them their own cabin. has anyone else done this? we know that it is carnivals policy to have a adult in the room but hope the steward doesn't say anything. Also let me know about the ship is it kept up???

Thank you!

Old April 6th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Angy400

Default Re: Inspriation June 8th

Hi Chris,
My hubby, kids, parents and I are also going on that cruise! My kids are all boys, ages 11,13 and 15. I am sure my son would love to meet your daughter and her friend. Where are you all from? We are from California.
Email me if you like at: Angy400@aol.comAngela
Old April 8th, 2003, 10:48 AM
First Mate

Send a message via Yahoo to Chyna

I was on the ship this past December and she looked fantastic!

Happy Sailing

Inspiration 12/02
Sensation 12/01
Oceanic 5/91
Old April 8th, 2003, 09:06 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Chris,
My husband and I will also be on the Inspiration on June 8th. This will be our 13th cruise total but our 2nd with Carnival. If you'd like to chat about the cruise you can email me a gmldolphin@cs.com . We are from St. Charles, Missouri.

Gail
Old April 15th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Passenger

I believe the rule is that if you are sailing with your kids they can have their own room.
We leave on the Inspiration on the 27th of April.

Old April 17th, 2003, 09:11 PM
Yeoman

I sailed on the Inspiration this past Dec. It was my 12th cruise and first on Carnival. Have been on more upscale ships, but for an inexpensive cruise you can't beat Carnival!
Old April 18th, 2003, 08:17 AM
debbie s

Default Re: Re: Inspriation June 8th

We just returned from the Inspiration. 3 couples 6 teens. The teens had their own rooms, but when you checked in, there was adult assigned to each room and your Sign and Sail card (which is your room key) reflected that. When we got on the ship, we immediately went to the pursers desk and asked for an extra room key. This key just opened the door and was not a Sign and Sail card. It was not a problem. That way, the adults who were assigned to the kids roooms, had a key to use for the room they really wanted to be in!
This was our first Carnival cruise ( we have been on 10 other cruises). I must say I was impressed. The ship is beautiful, and nicely kept. The food is plentiful and decent. The entertainment was so-so, but it kept you busy. The kids had a GREAT time. There were plenty of activitiies and other kids to keep them busy.
If you are planning to go to Stringray City, I highly recommend Captain Bryan. You can get a thread off this board. We had maybe 20 people on our catamaran (12 were our group) and the ship excursions were PACKED with people. Our boat guides were in the water with us and everyone got to hold the stringray. Also, we stopped at another snorkeling site that was wonderful. This tour was also $5 less than the ship excursion.
Have a great cruise