Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2003, 09:13 AM
Varlene

Default Debarkation

I am trying to arrange my outgoing flight from Miami. What would be the earliest I can schedule a departure? What time does the ship usually clear out? I just want to get out of the ship and head straight toward the airport. I don't want to schedule my flight too early or too late. Please give some suggestions.
Sponsored Links
Old April 26th, 2003, 02:09 PM
Jamiegunter

Default Re: Debarkation

They suggest after 1:00 oclock. They let you off by your luggage tag colors. We were last to get off on our past two cruises!! But had to hurry for our 1:15 flight when by the time we got off the ship and on the bus, it was after 12:00 when we got to the airport. The earliest they let people off is after 9:30.
Old April 27th, 2003, 10:05 AM
furluvcats

I've missed every flight I've had scheduled after a cruise...lol. Schedule late, if there is a problem preventing you to arrive in port on time, you'll appreciate this! I was delayed 5 hrs on the Regal Empress due to fogging in in port, and several hours on the Jubilee due to a hurricane, or Tropical Storm. Don't be in a rush, give yourself time, and enjoy!
Old April 28th, 2003, 11:45 AM
MichelleM

I don't book flights before 1pm. Especially now with the planes flying completely full and not allowing you to stand-by for free if you miss your original flight, I wouldn't chance an early flight.