Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2003, 09:14 PM
tigercat

Default Limon Costa Rica shore excursions

I am booked on the Carnival Spirit Cruisemates cruise in Jan. and have been looking at all the shore excursions. There are no excursions listed for Limon. I was wondering if anyone has been there, what they thought of it, what excursions were they and how much they were. I also posted this on the Panama board then thought that since I am going on the Spirit I would post here. Thanks.
tigercat
Sponsored Links
Old May 28th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Em

Default Re: Limon Costa Rica shore excursions

I was in Limon last summer, and I would highly recommend that u don't take any excursions with the ship. They are overpriced and limited. Get a group of about 10 people together and u can pay a local to take u around in a van for the day. It was great! We saw the banana plantation, bamboo factory, beach, market, a bakery, and most of the city. The guide was very nice as well!