Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2003, 07:52 PM
Passenger

Default Bahamas Shore Tour Question

My wife and I want to take the Blue Lagoon tour but we also want to snorkel. Can you add on snorkeling to the shore tour or will we have time (Blue Lagoon Island tour is either 5 or 6 hours) to get to the Blue Lagoon and go to a place to go snorkeling and then be back in time to get back on the boat.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old May 27th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Bahamas Shore Tour Question

Yes, you can snorkel at Blue Lagoon and there is a shore excursion offered by the ship for this. We tried it a few years ago but the water (Jan.) was too darn cold. We toted the gear with us and never got into the water.

I would suggest buying snorkel and mask at a local shop and then just take the Blue Lagoon excursion (separate from the Blue Lagoon Snorkel) excursion. This way you own the equipment for future trips and the fins are just extra stuff to carry which you don't really need.

Regards,
Thomas