Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2003, 02:19 PM
Neecy

Default can you explain this to me..

Let me see if I can explain this first...We leave on June 21st.....I called my TA because I couldn't remember which we booked for, late or early seating....we wanted late....I also asked my TA if he had any info about the our possible upgrades...he called me back a few minutes later, said he spoke to Carnival...and requested our late seating, he said they did not know yet about the upgrades, and they might not know up until boarding.... but that he had a good feeling about the upgrades because there wasn't a probelm with the change in seating request....I don't really understand this. How can the seating time for dinner mean anything as far as upgrades go?.....can someone explain please.....thanks ..
Sponsored Links
Old June 6th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Curt

Default Re: can you explain this to me..

I guess the theory is that if the dining rooms are all booked to capacity, it would be difficult to manuever people around to grant your request. Since she didn't have a problem, it must mean the dining rooms aren't filled to capacity hence neither is the ship, hence more available rooms for upgrades.
Old June 8th, 2003, 09:07 PM
HOSKI

Default Re: Re: can you explain this to me..

I agree with Curt, it sounds like your cruise is not full. You will have a better shot at an upgrade than those booking later or at last minute discount prices.
Old June 9th, 2003, 09:40 AM
glrounds

Default Re: Re: can you explain this to me..

Curt hit it right squarely on the nose. An assumption, of course, but a very good one.

Gary