Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2003, 06:44 PM
FamilyMan

Default families going on 6/22/03

Just trying to reach any couples with children daughter 8 and son 14 that we could get together and get the kids together, I have never cruised before but have been told to try to meet someone with the same type of family and ages and the cruise could be a lot more fun.
We are from the florida panhandle and are just looking for others going on 6/22/03 with the same families.

Cheryl
Sponsored Links
Old June 7th, 2003, 08:56 PM
First Mate

Default Inspiration??

Hi Familyman...you didn't specify what ship...Inspiration out of Tampa? We are a family of four heading down a day early to head out on the Inspiration...from rainy Massachusetts. I have two boys...ages 7 and 14. My 7 year old will probably spend part of his time get wrinkled in the pool and the other time in Camp Carnival. He looooved Royal Caribbean's children's program last year. My 14 year old...likes to be on his own. He is a great kid...just didn't much care for the whole "organized activity thing"...little shy. He finally met a friend last year the day before we disembarked. I am counting down the days til we leave...so excited. No worries for a whole week.....well except for getting a deck chair!! What excursions are you guys going on?

Cheryl
Old June 7th, 2003, 11:47 PM
FamilyMan

Default Re: families going on 6/22/03

Oops! we are on the Conquest out of Gulfport
Old June 8th, 2003, 10:51 AM
Beginner

Default Re: families going on 6/22/03

We'll be traveling on the Conquest on 6/22. We have two sons almost 9 (couple days short) and 11.5. My husband is in the Military, loves to run and golf and sports in general. I'm a programmer, love to read/Volleyball/ sports in general.
Old June 8th, 2003, 11:31 AM
First Mate

Default Inspiration 6/22

Right day...wrong ship...wrong state! ...have a wonderful cruise with your family!
Old June 8th, 2003, 06:46 PM
FamilyMan

Default Re: Re: families going on 6/22/03

wow my husband is in the military also he just got back from ovserseas about 2 weeks ago, I booked the cruise as a present of his return, we are leaving out of Tallahassee, maybe we can get together at least our husbans will have plenty to talk about, what branch and where is he stationed?

Cheryl
Old June 9th, 2003, 11:02 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Re: families going on 6/22/03

I was lucky, he did not get deployed. He's AGR and works at Camp Shelby (Hattiesburg, MS). We'll be leaving out of Hattiesburg (about 1 hour drive from Gulfport, I have to admit, I'm glad the ship's not back in NO yet :-) )
Anja