Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 12th, 2003, 11:22 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Question for Kuki

Kuki, I know you are a fellow canadian so I have a questions for you. I have booked a family reunion on Feb 21. 2004 on the Triumph carnival I booked it at 1,530ca inside for 1,725 ca for outside this includes air fare from montreal and port taxes. Do you think this is a good rate. I only ask bc I can`t seem to find somewhere to check in canadian dollars everyone gives me the rate in US. Cruises seems so cheap right now I am afraid it will continue to go down and I have already booked the cruise for 8 cabins. Teh are giving me a $75 sign and sale credit per cabin and one free passanger does this sound correct. I appreciate your help we are all first time cruisers. We have d3cided to fly down friday prior to the ship since montreal is very unpredictable when it comes to our weather in feb. Carnival won`t let us book with them bc they said we have to fly out saturday and not even on a direct flight. Which did not suit any of us.
Thanks a bunch....
Sponsored Links
Old June 12th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Question for Kuki

Sunshine... since I'm not familiar with air costs Montreal to Florida, I can't give much of a valid opinion on whether the cost is good, or not.

Check prices, even in US dollars. I believe the exchange rate now is around 1.00CDN is 61 cents, so your cost for an outside cabin with air is in the $1052 range. If your air is around $300, then the price you're paying sounds decent.

If your rate includes the hotel for your pre cruise... an excellent price.

Flying down early is a GREAT idea. I ALWAYS try and go into port of embarkation at least 1 or 2 days prior.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/