Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Passenger

Default taxi fare ? in Montego Bay and Cozumel

I have a ? ... does anyone know an approximate fare per person for a taxi to Dr. Cove beach and margaritaville.... do they charge per person or per taxi and also what is the name of the reliable taxi service in jamaica....

also from the pier to Playa Sol in Cozumel i read where it is $12 for taxi to Playa Sol ... is this per person? or per taxi.....

thanks
Sponsored Links
Old June 15th, 2003, 11:06 PM
char Hempler

Default Re: taxi fare ? in Montego Bay and Cozumel

The taxi service u want in Jamaica is JUTA taxi's... I cant remember exactly.. but i think it was like $4 per person. we had a taxi van that help 10 people. that is what our group was. They r very nice drivers and give great suggestions. We tipped them well becase they treated us so well. Have a great time. We did the Margarittaville and the Dr. Cove also. Wonderful time.. enjoy.... char
Old June 16th, 2003, 06:52 AM
Admiral

Elizabeth, your ? for the taxi to Playa del Sol it is $12 for taxi - you can fit 4 people.
Old June 16th, 2003, 01:41 PM
Passenger

In Cozumel, we were allowed to pay $12 for our family of five (two kids are still in the 60-pound range) to squeeze in a taxi to Chankanaab. On the way back, we got a van, and paid $12 for everybody, too.