Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2003, 10:14 AM
First Mate

Default New Drink - Ocean Wave

Hi! I was on the May 11th sailing of the Victory and they have this new alcoholic drink on board call Ocean Wave. It is blue and comes in a bottle. The problem is it's delicious and I can't find it anywhere on land! I've even searched the net for it and came up empty.

Anyone had one of these yummy drinks and anyone know where they can be found except on a Carnival ship?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old June 18th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Kareen

Default Re: New Drink - Ocean Wave

I know that there is a drink called Hypnotic. it is blue and comes already mixed in a bottle. Just a guess.
Old June 19th, 2003, 11:23 AM
First Mate

I've looked all over the web...just out of curiousity...and I can't find it anywhere. I even went on liquor store websites.
Old June 19th, 2003, 12:57 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: New Drink - Ocean Wave

Cher - thanks for looking! I looked all over the net and can't find it anywhere either! I'm gonna have to call the F&B Dept at Carnival!
Old June 19th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: New Drink - Ocean Wave

Andrea, I will be taking a Carnival Cruise this weekend - I'll ask them for you too. I'm very intrigued now to find out about it!
Cheers,
MaryC
Old June 19th, 2003, 08:02 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: New Drink - Ocean Wave

I am also going on the Inspiration this weekend...I'll ask one of the crew members. Somehow, someway.....we'll get to the bottom of this issue...lol!
Old June 20th, 2003, 01:46 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Drink - Ocean Wave

Thanks Cher and Mary! Make sure you have one...they are delicious! Oh...and have a great cruise...I must admit, I'm jealous!!!!
Old June 20th, 2003, 05:14 PM
bee

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Drink - Ocean Wave

I'll do the same. I am excited to have one. Hoprfully it took the place of the "Yellowbird Special"!!!!!
Old June 30th, 2003, 10:22 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: New Drink - Ocean Wave

marycruiser - did you have any luck with the drink Ocean WAve? Did you have one and/or find out where we can buy them??
Old July 5th, 2003, 09:31 PM
First Mate

Default Ocean Wave Drink.....mmm mmm good!

I just got back today from my extended vacation in Tampa after my cruise on the Inspiration. I had the Ocean Wave drink.......very good. I asked the bartender where I could purchase them in the states....and she said anywhere. I told her that I haven't seen it anywhere in the states and she said it is a brand new drink and may take sometime to get on the shelves....I meant to take down the name of the company...but accidentally left my bottle at the bar and walked away with my drink in a glass and headed for a show. Hopefully we'll see them on the shelves soon.
Old July 6th, 2003, 05:40 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Ocean Wave Drink.....mmm mmm good!

Probably doesn'r belong on this thread, but I'd like to hear about Inspiration. Booked in Feb.

Old July 6th, 2003, 07:15 AM
Yeoman

GJG,
The inspiration is a grand ship! We sailed on her 2001. The service,food,atmosphere is great. We had a wonderful cruise. There's not 1 thing I could complain about !
Have a great cruise!

Bee;
You talking my language now ! " Yellow Bird " ! That drink is fine ! The Yellow Bird's are like Lays Potatoe Chips," Just can't have one".

Andrea,
I'm going on the Conquest in August, and I'll see about your Ocean Wave! If its anything like the Yellow Bird, Its a fine drink !

Happy Sailing to all;
David
49days and counting;
Conquest
Old July 9th, 2003, 03:44 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: New Drink - Ocean Wave

It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than a yellow bird! I have looked all over for these drinks and haven't been able to find them.

THanks for inquiring, Cher. Hopefully we'll find them soon. THey are soooo good!