Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2003, 10:26 PM
needgreen

Default port canaveral Taxi?

How much does it cost to get from orlando airport to port canaveral for six people?
Thank You
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2003, 06:23 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: port canaveral Taxi?

We booked our round trip transfers for our Glory cruise for $30.00 per person. I think it is on Mears Bus Lines. Our agent at Icruise.com was able to handle it for us.

MARINER OF THE SEAS 10/31/2004
Sensation 4/17/2004
SOS 4/2003
Fantasy 1991 AND 2002
GLORY 8/2003
Old June 22nd, 2003, 11:11 AM
dwayne

We too set up for transfers with Carnival less hassle and sure of price and RIDE. Took one in Ft laud. (taxi) told it would be sheeper and cost us about 70.00 with tip and ride. We like the sure thing to get to ans from an airport now since things have changed so much with 9/11. Ta set it up and no worries. Staying at Marriott and they take you right to the pick up that morning. With a group you may also find a shuttle van that may be the same cost of $30x6 , remember it is 30 for round trip with the transfers and if a van is 90.00 eachway may be nice to have you all in one van. Have a great time. Going earlier on the Glory.
Old June 22nd, 2003, 11:05 PM
Sooshie

We booked a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral for $110 round trip for 6 people. It was the best deal I have found. I was leary at first as I am used to taking the cruise transfers, but this place proved to be not only reliable, but friendly and polite on top of it.
The name of the shuttle service was Omni trans. Their website is their name.net and
you'll find their number on their site. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Sooshie1@comcast.net
Old June 25th, 2003, 02:54 PM
needgreen

Default Re: Re: port canaveral Taxi?

Thank you all for your responses. The shuttle bus sounds great.