Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2003, 03:23 PM
doobie

Default Rollaways on the Conquest

My family of 4 is booked on the Conquest.We were originally given a cabin for a quad, but now they have changed it to a room with a king bed, and a single convertible sofa. I have called reservations a few times, and keep getting a different story. One agent told me it was a double convertible sofa. One agent told me it was a single sofa bed, and they PROBABLY would move in a rollaway. Another told me it was an upper, with a convertible single sofa. The brochure says it is a single convertible sofa, with 2 twins/King bed.I guess I just need to know that--whatever it is--I will have room for my kids to sleep!!! Does anyone know if they have rollaways available on the Conquest??? If so, do they move them out every day, or can you just have them folded and kept in the room, in case little ones want to nap during the day?

All your answers are always so helpful!
Sponsored Links
Old June 24th, 2003, 10:01 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Rollaways on the Conquest

i can't remember where i read it but i remember reading that there are no rollaways on the conquest.......

I sympathize w/what you're going thru - i have experienced the same problem... everytime i call with a questions, i seem to get a different answer depending on who i speak with..

but if you were guaranteed a quad and now they are not giving you that then i would definitely make sure you have the proper bedding...

good luck!