Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2003, 06:30 PM
kallie

Default drink cost

Hi. We are sailing the Elation on Sept.14. Does anyone have recent alcoholic drink prices for Carnival and also an "average" price of a bottle of wine and a single glass of wine. I suspect that we will be very broke after 14 days of sailing. I noticed that on our last cruise (Celebrity) a bottle of wine only lasted me 2 evenings and that it would have actually been less expensive to buy a single glass of wine each evening. Thanks. Kal
Sponsored Links
Old June 24th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Passenger

Default Re: drink cost

We are booked on Spirit in November also a 14 days cruise and had the same question. We sent an e-mail to Carnival Guest Relations and received a list via e-mail of the drink prices. On an earlier post someone suggested purchasing drink coupon before the trip. I believe 4 coupons were $20.00. We have not yet been able to find out from Carnival what can we purchase with one coupon. Beer prices run from $3.25 to $5.75, wine by the glass $4.50 to $6.50 and by the bottle $21.00 to $29.00. The list also included mixed drinks, cognas & brandies. If you find any more info on the coupons please post. Hope this helps!!
Old June 24th, 2003, 09:13 PM
kallie

Default Re: Re: drink cost

Thanks. So does anyone know if the drink coupons would include wine. That price sounds reasonable to me and I believe the coupons include gratuity ??? Thanks again
Old June 24th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Passenger

Default Re: drink cost

Go to Carnivals website, www.carnival.com and click on Gifts and Services. This site will give you information on drink coupons and the wine list.
Old June 25th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: drink cost

You can also bring wine and champagne on board with you. If they open it in the dining room there is a ten dollar corkage fee.

Imagination 96
Destiny 97
Holiday 99
Fascination 01
Rotterdam 02
Conquest 07/03
Conquest 02/29/04