OK, I know that this is a silly question, but the family is going on it's first cruise, Glory, August 16, I see theses countdown clocks on all of your posts and figue OK that must be part of the "Cruise Experience" problem is that I have know idea how to do it...thanks in advance to whomever posts the info! JonathanS
Re: Countdown Clocks
I see you are already a registered member of Cruisemates. That's great. Here's how you make the clock if you're a registered member.
- When you are logged in, look at any message thread; at the bottom you'll see a link titled "My Profile." Click it, then click "Edit Profile."
- In the big blank area titled "Signature," copy-and-paste the following:
- Where it says 2003;10;22; replace the numbers with the year;month;day of your upcoming cruise.
- Where it says Carnival Fantasy, replace the ship's name with the ship's name for the cruise you're currently counting down to.
- Click the "Update Profile" button and you should be good to go!
Land Cruise, Britain and Belgium
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 AM.|