Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2003, 05:26 PM
Dakine

Default Carnival Ecstasy

Can anyone out there who has gone on the Carnival Ecstasy ship tell me whether the television in the standard oceanview cabins have the ability to connect a portable DVD or VCR player to it? I have children and would like to play their fav Disney movies. Also, I understand that the cabins have only one AC outlet. Where is it located? In the bathroom? Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Old July 9th, 2003, 10:18 PM
lc

Default Re: Carnival Ecstasy

It's been a few years since I've been on the Ecstasy, but I do not recall a connection for a DVD or VCR. Also, the AC outlet was located on the wall by the vanity (outside of the bathroom). I just sat at the vanity to plug in my hair dryer.

Have fun!!!!
Old July 9th, 2003, 11:27 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Carnival Ecstasy

Dakine,
The TV sets on that ship do not have VCR or DVD capabilities. There is an outlet in the bathroom for a shaver. (hairdryers will not work in that socket) In the main cabin by the desk there are a couple of outlets. Many people bring an multiplug adapter to plug in there.
Jim