1) Other than Formal nights, you can wear just about anything in the dining room except for shorts, jeans, and sleeveless shirts (men). Dockers and a collared shirt are the norm for these nights.
2) Not for sure. I do know there are baby-sitting services. I would think that they would be in-cabin tho.
3) You WILL have the automatic tipping added to your Sign and Sail account upon boarding.
4) There are many tables for two on the upper level of the Normadie Dining room. Ask your Travel agent to request one for you now. If you don't get one assigned, go to the dining room when you board the ship and request one from the Matre' D.
5) If it's a balcony, you'll love it!!!
Read my recent review of the Pride and it might be helpful to you!! Just click on the link...
The babysitting for young children, under 2, is available at night only 10pm-2am in a group setting in the children's center. I believe it is $6/hr for the first child and then maybe $4 for an additional but don't quote me there. They don't do in cabin babysitting because of liability concerns. I believe they have an open play time each day where kids too young for the children's programs can come play with the toys in the kids center as long as they are accompanied by one of their parents.