Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Passenger

Default Quads and Doubles

Curious and I'm sure many of you Cruisers can answer this one. The family is booked on the Glory for August 16. We have two cabins a 6A and a 5A(porthole) that are connected. We had to book the 6A as a quad and the 5A as a double to hold the 6 of us. Not exactly sure why it couldn't be 3 and 3 but it doesn't matter. Anyway, to the question. I guess the 6A has two beds and a sofa bed, the 5A I guess has the two beds, the question is...on the quad where does the 4th bed come from. Does it pull out of the wall like a drawer. OK very funny, you can tell that we haven't cruised before, but thanks in advance for any answers!

jonathan

Carnival Glory

Sponsored Links
Old July 11th, 2003, 08:25 PM
anita kennedy

Default Re: Quads and Doubles

In the quad on the conquest with balcony it has king, sofa and a bed that comes out of the ceiling. My brother was in that one I had to go see this.

In a quad on the first level, (coal mines they called it) it had two beds from the ceiling and two twin beds.
Old July 12th, 2003, 02:05 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Quads and Doubles

Your quad cabin has one bed that drops down from the overhead and makes into a bunk type bed, and the other is the sofa that coverts into a single bed. Your are on deck #1 or the Rivieria deck.
Jim