Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 16th, 2003, 01:30 PM
cruiseluva62886

Default Carnival Legend First Timer

hey i'm a teen that's 17 years old, just wondering if anyone who was on this ship before with teens of their own, if the ship is good and if i'll be able to be entertained for all 8 nites..and also if anyone's on this, please tell me or email me at untouchablemc628@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Old July 16th, 2003, 02:20 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Carnival Legend First Timer

I am certainly not 17 years old, but, I sailed on Legend just a few weeks back. There were plenty of teenagers on board and they certainly appeared to be having a very good time , day or night. This ship has something for folks of all ages.
Old July 17th, 2003, 08:27 AM
Passenger

Just got back and traveled with my 14 year old son and 2 16 year old girls, whom all had a blast! They kept busy all day long, returning to the cabin around 1:00-2:00 a.m. Lots of teens on board, nobody out of control, we saw no unruly behavior, nobody complaining about teens running around causing trouble. They just all hooked up and had a great time together. The Enchanted Forest was a big hangout, and late night, you could always find groups of teens hanging out in the Unicorn Cafe.

Have a great trip!
Old July 17th, 2003, 10:43 PM
Passenger

Just returned frm Legend myself. The teens seemed vey busy, at least those who chose to be Others ran up and down the hallways and bounced around in thier cabins. My favorite was screeming kids from thr balconies at ports. Parents must have been somewhere else not to notice....
Old July 18th, 2003, 01:42 AM
cruiseluva62886

lol haha