Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2003, 01:26 AM
cruiseluva62886

Default Carnival Past Guest Festival Party

i was reading in the cruise reviews on this website and the site said that on the 7 day or longer cruises..they have a "festivale party" for past guests..i was just wondering what this "party" was..what goes on there..things to do, etc.
Sponsored Links
Old July 30th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Dina

Default Re: Carnival Past Guest Festival Party

They have a past guest cocktail party one day of the cruise..It is OK, with comp. drinks that have been pre-made, and a few trays of snacks. Nothing too exiting. Don't know if I would go to another one.
Old July 30th, 2003, 05:23 PM
First Mate

I was under the same impression that the parties was only for past guest on only 7 day or more cruise but when we took a 5 day cruise on the Holiday we did indeed recieve invitations to a past guest cruise party. It was held the night we had formals and it consisted of free champagne and snacks such as cheese and crackers and fresh fruit. We also had a band singing mostly old R&B tunes. Don't think I would attend it again though because it was not at all "a party". Most people started walking out after a couple of songs. Hope that answers your questions.

Old July 31st, 2003, 02:11 PM
Beginner

I've been on 4 carnival cruises and going on my fifth end of August. Personaly I enjoy the party its free drinks some cocktail food and on my last one in Dec. 02 they gave away a 7 day cruise by way of raffle by the invattion you get .
Old August 1st, 2003, 09:16 AM
Passenger

Just returned from the 5 Day New York - Maritime Canada itinerary aboard the Victory (7/26/03). I've never cruised Carnival before but nonetheless received an invitation under my door to the Past Guests Party. It was about an hour long, and was held on our last "Fun Day at Sea," so we decided to go. It was a pretty sedate affair, but honestly, it was worth it just to go for an hour and suck down the free booze. ;-) They only required that we dress in "Smart Casual Attire."

I'd definitely do it again, and was pleasantly surprised to receive the invitation!

- Jen
Old August 1st, 2003, 10:49 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

We always go -- free drinks and I seem to recall they give you updates on what's coming up new, too

Harry