Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Alice

Default Re: Carnival Glory August 16 roll call

Hi Everyone!
I just found a Cozumel Snorkel trip!!! It lasts 3 hours and visits 3 reeefs. The price is US$35 and includes purified water, snorkel equipment, snorkel guide, soda, and marine park fee. The thing is... myself and my daughter are the only 2 who are interested for that day so far, and there is a minimum number of 4 required and a maximum of 10. So, if anyone is interested letme know either here or email me.

-Alice
Old August 12th, 2003, 08:23 AM
Passenger

Rick, Karen, Vera, Alice,Lacie....everyone,

Wow, I need a vacation! almost 100 posts...weeee! We are coming from Columbus, Ohio....how about everyone else??

Rick, what's the hurricane outlook??

Carnival Glory

Old August 12th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Passenger

Looking Good

Atlantic & Caribbean
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are no tropical cyclones at this time.

Rick
Old August 12th, 2003, 04:44 PM
Vera E.

Hi all:

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I really have to travel far. All the way from Ormond Beach, Fl. About 50 miles. Can't wait. Love to cruise, too. My favorate way to travel. Have two more booked already. One in November and one at the end of Feb. and working on one for next May. Weather doesn't look too bad so far. A tropical system is supposed to hit Florida on Thursday, but looks like we'll just get lots of rain. There does seem to be a lot of moisture in the Caribbean but if we all keep our fingers crossed maybe nothing will develop. Just heard the weather about that tropical system east of us. It does have the potential to strengthen but so far so good.

Vera
Old August 13th, 2003, 07:46 AM
Passenger

Sounds good, Whhoooo Lacie doin the Doc Dance for ya!
Want to thank everyone for all the talk and info. Excited to go but still a bit nervous..(remember, first cruise) just want the wife and kids to have a great time!

Jonathan

Carnival Glory

Old August 13th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Vera E.

Jonathan:

You will just love cruisin'. Once you're hooked watch out. My husband loved cruising, but he was very laid back and loved to relax and was a great people watcher. One thing great about cruises are that you can just relax, or be as busy as you want. Most of the time there is just never enough time to do everything. I have friends who aren't that crazy about cruising, but it's difficult for me to understand that because I am such a fanatic about cruising. It's loads of fun and one meets such great people.

Vera
Old August 14th, 2003, 07:43 AM
Passenger

OK everyone,
This sholud do it! See ya on Board!!!!!

Jonathan

Carnival Glory

Old August 14th, 2003, 07:58 AM
Passenger

See Everyone on board...can't wait to get to Key West..

Rick