Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 30th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Passenger

Default Going on 1st Cruise 8-10/8-17!!! What to do????

We are going on the Carnivl Inspiration, and going to the following ports, Grand Cayme,, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Belize....... What are things that are a must to do to make this the best expierence!!!!! This is my first crusie and I'm going with 3 other friends, ages 28-31, and help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
Thanks in advance,
John
Sponsored Links
Old July 30th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to YankeesBrat
Default Re: Going on 1st Cruise 8-10/8-17!!! What to do????

When I went to Grand Cayman last year I was told repeatedly to go on the Stingray City Tour.... we did that as well as the See and Sea Tour, which brought us to the beach (VERY shortly-- just a few minutes), Hell, The Turtle Farm and also on a glass bottom boat... I enjoyed the tour because I got to see some of the highlights of the island... Stingray City was okay-- I didn't go in the water cuz the things were huge... Went with 12 other friends, 11 went in the water... nobody thought it was as great as everyone said but it was definetly an experience.

Have a great trip- hope this helps!
Old July 30th, 2003, 10:08 PM
anita kennedy

Default Re: Re: Going on 1st Cruise 8-10/8-17!!! What to do????

do what sounds good to you. Some of us don't need excursions and can just shop and do the beach. Whatever you chose will be an experience and ya'll are going to have fun no way around it.
Old August 2nd, 2003, 10:03 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Going on 1st Cruise 8-10/8-17!!! What to do????

Thanks YankeesBrat, and Anita for your help......anyone else?????
Old August 2nd, 2003, 07:06 PM
SnowWhiteNYC

Default Re: Re: Going on 1st Cruise 8-10/8-17!!! What to do????

We did Cozumel and Belize last year on the Pride - We are 30-somethings.....

Cozumel - Spent most of the day at Chakannaab (spelling???) park . It cost $7 bucks to get in and all the facilities etc... are there.... snorkelling etc...

Belize- got first tender to pier took water taxi to Caye Caulker ($12.50 round-trip and 45 minutes each way) Went snorkelling with private tour operator and then rented a golf cart to tool around this little island ($10 for an hour) There are no cars on this island. We spent the remainder of our time on Caye Caulker hanging by the beach in hammocks with some icy bottles of beer. Had lunch at Rasta Pasta. Awesome day!!!!!!!!

Have a great trip....