Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Jackie Robinson

Default Formal Nights on Carnival Glory

My husband and I sail on the Glory on March 5th. If anyone knows, we would like to know which nights are the formal nights. We will be sailing to the Eastern Caribbean.

Carnival Triumph - December 2003
Carnival Glory - March 2005 (can't wait)

Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Formal Nights on Carnival Glory

Hi Jacki,
My husband and I are also traveling on the Glory on 3/5/05. This will be our second cruise with Carnival. I am not sure what nights are formal on this ship. If you ever have traveled on a Carnival ship before you will notice that formal nights mean different things to some people. My husband wears a dark suit and I wear a gown . Some people just dress up.

Clara>angel43@adelphia.net

email me if you have any other questions.Jackie Robinson wrote:

> My husband and I sail on the Glory on March 5th. If anyone
> knows, we would like to know which nights are the formal
> nights. We will be sailing to the Eastern Caribbean.
>
> Carnival Triumph - December 2003
> Carnival Glory - March 2005 (can't wait)
>
>
Old January 24th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

Glory Formal Nights are Monday & Thursday, Have Fun & try and take the excursion to Trunk Bay in St Thomas. Great beach, crsytal clear water & great for snorkeling.
Old January 25th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Jackie Robinson

Default Re: Re: Formal Nights on Carnival Glory

Thanks for the information on the formal nights and on the excursion to Trunk Bay. I was just reading a review by someone who was on the Glory in August 2004 and he took a sailboat St. John and had a large time. Was this the same excursion? He said there was a female captain and they served champagne. Please let me know if this was the same excursion and what the cost was....we are on a budget.

Old January 25th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Jackie Robinson

Default Re: Re: Formal Nights on Carnival Glory

This will be our second cruise, too. My husband and I dressed up the last time for formal night (I wore a formal, he wore a dark suit and tie) and we will be doing the same thing this time.

Old January 25th, 2005, 02:33 PM
T&Kclarke

Can you tell me about your cruise on the Triumph, I am going in March....I was on the Glory this past year during the Hurricaine, but we still had a great time, it is a beautiful ship.
Old January 25th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Trunk bay excursion I took (through Carnival) was a ferry to St John (no champagne), boarded canopy covered jeeps & got picture opportunities on the way to beach & history of the Island. Cost was $55 per person & excuse me for repeating myself, but this is one of the best beaches in the world.