Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 9th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to YankeesBrat
Default Grand Cayman Water Sports

Hi Does anyone know if they have water sports on the 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman? We are looking to go jet skiing and parasailing... If they do, are there any other things besides these two water sports? Any idea of prices?

Are we better off hitting the beach on our own and finding some place to eat, or taking the Carnival Excursion that includes lunch (which I believe is about $20 but you have to provide your own transportation). I heard food on the beach is expensive so I didn't know if it was cheaper to just buy it or do the excursion that includes the food...

Thanks in advance

Jennie

Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2003, 04:35 PM
anita kennedy

Default Re: Grand Cayman Water Sports

When we were there in June, at the Westin they rent jet skis, I think $48 half hour. You can have had nothing to drink (alcohol) they have a no alcohol policy and if he thinks you had something to drink he will turn you down. Dont' know about parasailing.
Food you can order off their room service menu to have outside also. You just walk up to their bar (by the pools) and you can order drinks and food.

Have fun.