Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2003, 02:57 PM
Barbara Terry

Default carnival website

I am trying to find the website to check for price drops after already booking,leaving Aug.23 on Sensation,thankyou
Sponsored Links
Old August 13th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Admiral

Default Re: carnival website

it's www.carnival.com
Jim

Old August 13th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Barbara Terry

Default Re: Re: carnival website

hi jim! thanks for responding, i tried that site ,didn`t see a link ,i`m going with a girlfriend she booked thru her t.a. ,we live indifferent states,we met last year on same cruise, i was hoping to do some research ionstead of asking her to call her t,a,she isn`t online and does`nt read all this great advice,she actualluy booked us on her credit card,which i`ve already reimbursedher.i love your state of confusion comment! why did you mention chat rats cruise? do you know any single guys going aug.23 on sensation?
Old August 14th, 2003, 12:28 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Re: carnival website

Barb,
You can price their cruises on their homepage and that is you basic starting point. I would not pay that price as a good TA will rebate part of their commission and you should be able to get a better price through them. I start with the Cruiselines prices, then see what the major Internet website sellers are offering and then check out the advertisers in the Cruise Bazaar area of Cruisemates. I also often check in the Bargain Finder to see if some TA is willing to cut me an even better deal. From there I narrow it down to a couple of serious choices and talk to them to see who can give me the best combination of price and service. So far we have felt that we have always gotten a very good deal, better than 90% of the others on any given cruise anyway so we are happy with that.
I mentioned the "Chat Rats Cruise" as that is our next booked cruise where we are going with a number of the folks in the Cruisemates Chat room including myself and five other Chat Hosts on the RCI VOyager of the Seas in Feb. Everyone is welcome to join us if they want and we have arranged a group rate through a TA for this cruise.
As for single guys on the Sensy, I am sure there will be a number of them, there always are. Just make sure they are also single when they are not on the ship on vacation! Some tend to overlook the spouse that may have left at home.<G>
Jim