Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 14th, 2003, 03:59 PM
coair

Default Pier Tampa

Can anyone tell me where the Pier is in Tampa
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Pier Tampa

Old August 14th, 2003, 04:53 PM
coair

Default Re: Re: Pier Tampa

Does amyone know what dock the Inspiration use?
Old August 15th, 2003, 06:20 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Re: Pier Tampa

Carnival uses Terminal/Pier #2. There's a little turn around directly in front where you can drop off passengers and porters will PU the baggage. The next time you see baggage will be in your cabin. Then you go around the drive and back to the first signal, turn left into a multi story overnight parking facility. Very short walk back to the terminal. Did Sensation out of Tampa last year. Been hopelessly addicted since. Booked on Inspiration this Feb. because we enjoyed GC and Cozumel so much.

Directions and parking information for the Port of Tampa
The Port of Tampa (Seaport Street Terminal) is located 15 miles from the Tampa International Airport. Parking is $10.00 per day (rates subject to change by Port Authority).

DIRECTIONS

From the North - Take I-75 south to I-4 west, or I-275 south to I-4 east. Take Exit 1 (Port of Tampa/Ybor City). Take 21st Street south. Turn right on East Adamo Drive/Hwy 60. (East Adamo Drive/Hwy 60 will turn into Channelside Drive/13th Street.) Bear to the left and follow signs for the Florida Aquarium/Seaport Terminal.

From the South Take I-75 north. Take Crosstown Expressway west (toward Tampa). Take 22nd Street north exit (Port of Tampa/Ybor City). Take 22nd Street north. Turn left on East Adamo Drive/Hwy 60. East Adamo Drive/Hwy 60 will turn into Channelside Drive/13th Street. Bear to the left and follow signs for the Florida Aquarium/Seaport Terminal.

From the East Take I-4 west. Take Exit 1 (Port of Tampa/Ybor City). Take 21st Street south. Turn right on East Adamo Drive/Hwy 60. East Adamo Drive/Hwy 60 will turn into Channelside Drive/13th Street. Bear to the left and follow signs for the Florida Aquarium/Seaport Terminal.

From the West (Tampa International Airport) Take I-275 North. Stay in right lane. Take I-4 East. Take Exit 1 (Port of Tampa/Ybor City). Take 21st Street south. Turn right on East Adamo Drive/Hwy 60. East Adamo Drive/Hwy 60 will turn into Channelside Drive/13th Street. Bear to the left and follow signs for the Florida Aquarium/Seaport Terminal.

Old August 15th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to chismrules
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Pier Tampa

Thank you for the directions, I looked and couldn't find it on the pier site. I'm gathering all my info., I can't wait. Thanks