Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2003, 02:13 PM
Beginner

Default Roll Call Celebration 9/13

Greetings, all!

My best girlfriend and I will be sailing on the Celebration out of Galveston in just two weeks. It's officially called the No Boys Allowed Bachelorette Cruise because she's getting married in December, and this is our last big Chick Hurrah.....we're leaving the men at home. It's her first cruise, and we're getting REALLY excited.

Anyone else going?

Shinda

Post Edited (08-30-03 14:13)
Sponsored Links
Old September 2nd, 2003, 01:35 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Roll Call Celebration 9/13

OLA!!!!!!!!!!

I'm practicing my Spanish. Hope someone else is, too.

Shinda
Old February 22nd, 2004, 06:54 PM
Janine

Default Re: Roll Call Celebration 9/13

Hi Cindy!! How was your cruise??? I cruised with you on the Pride in 4/03 (Pride Party Posse, part of Gerard's group from NJ). Anyway, one member of our group had her baby and Andy and Deb are heading for a divorce. My, how much can change in the course of one year. We keep in touch with Gerard and Sharain via e-mail. I haven't checked the Cruise Critic message boards in quite some time (I even lost the website address). I found you through this website instead. Do you hear from anyone else? We had the best time and I really enjoyed your slide show! Anything new with you? Any babies on the horizon? We all remember that that was a priority on the Pride! We are heading for California during our daughter's spring break the beginning of April. Staying for free at a friends place and airfare is cheap! Can't beat that, but I would rather be on a cruise ship where the living is easy!! Hope to hear from you! Janine