Conquest Nov 2 - Mo' Bay excursion - invitation
We are a family of 4 (the girls are 13 & 14) sailing on the Nov 2 Carnival Conquest, arriving in Montego Bay on Nov 5.
We wanted a safe tour with someone who'd meet us and drop us back right at the pier, someone with an excellent reputation and knowledge of Jamaica.
We have reserved and slightly customized a 5-6 hour tour - ROSE HALL ADVENTURE with Carolyn Barrett.
Phone: (876) 382-6384
Carolyn Barrett is pretty well known in these Cruise message boards as someone who enjoys showing people the real Jamaica and making sure they have a superb time.
The itinerary (with some flexibility in both content and sequence) is:
1) Rose Hall Great House (entry fee: $15) for some tales of history and witchcraft;
2) Rose Hall Beach Club (entry fee: $5), a long, pretty white sand beach, which offers all kinds of water sports, parasailing, great snorkelling or scuba diving, without the crowds in town;
3) Lunch at a real Jerk Stand that caters to locals;
4) Rose Hall Crafts Market with vendors who are polite and friendly;
5) Bob Marley Experience at the Bob Marley Theater at Half Moon Shopping Village;
6) S&S Liquors for coffee and liquor at the best prices around;
7) Gallery of West Indian Art
The tour will be in a van that holds upto 15 people, so there's room for at least 2 other families or a few couples, and sharing the ride will obviously make it cheaper for all.
Pricing for transportation is by the hour and size of group: You pay the entry fee to whatever you choose to do, plus; $20 per hour for 2 people; $25 per hour for 4; $30 per hour upto 7 people, $40 per hour upto 10 people and $50 per hour upto 14 people for the transportation.
(example: a 5 hour tour for 10 people would be $200, which is $20 per person for the entire duration!)
Are you interested in joining this tour?
If so, please let me know, as well as directly contact Carolyn Barrett at the email address above - and just sign up for the Nov 5 Rose Hall Adventure.
Then, see you on the Conquest and in Mo' Bay, mon!
Post Edited (09-22-03 08:49)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1