Old September 28th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Edda

Default Ice chest

Hi everyone,

We will be on the Pride next week and I was wondering if we can take our ice chest along with our carry-on...would this be considered two items? I was reading the Carnival brochure and it indicates we can only take one carry on. Please help!

Edda
Old September 28th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Ice chest

Edda, there is no limit to the number of carry-ons you can take ON THE SHIP. Now on the plane...you can take one, period. The only thing about carrying items on the ship is that it must fit through the X-ray machine which is the same size as the airports machine. If it doesn't fit through there, it must be checked. For ease of boarding we carry on one rolling travel bag with our valuables, meds, and items we do not wast others to have possible access to mainly due to how fragile there are such as cameras. I also carry our garment bag with out formal wear. Everything else goes to the porters.
Jim