Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 30th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Lil-kydarlin

Default Will we have enough time?

I posted this on another board, but thought I might get some helpful advice from this one as well. I just received my confirmation for the Stingray sandbar tour with Native Way and I'm really excited because I think my 9 yr old son will enjoy this... they scheduled us for their morning tour but we are scheduled to return 12:45 (ship time).... if we are scheduled to leave port at 2pm, will this be enough time?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions as to what would be the best excursions in Cozumel to do with children?
Thanks so much!
Sherry
Sponsored Links
Old September 30th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Captain

Default Re: Will we have enough time?

You should be ok with the time, unless you have any unforseen delays. Check out dolphindiscovery.com for Cozumel.

Have fun,

AKcruiser
Old October 1st, 2003, 12:39 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Will we have enough time?

I would first check to make sure ship time and island time are the same. If the ship is Eastern and the isalnd Central then you woud be pushing it.

RSSC Mariner