Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Passenger

Default San Juan - Airport to Pier?

We get into San Juan airport at 2:30 p.m. Any guess on how long it will take us to get our luggage and get transported to the pier, checked in (skipper's club), and in our rooms? We booked air through Carnival and will be using their contractor for transportation to the pier.

Our sailing day is my birthday - and I am hoping that I won't spend all day with the travel...I'd like to be in our rooms and able to rest a little and clean up before the evening meal.

With such a late sailing time - do they still have dinner in the dining room that night?

Hope Destiny is all straightened out now... I'm sorry for those that had a bad experience with the curtailed cruise.

Carnival Destiny
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2003, 05:15 AM
NV555

Default Re: San Juan - Airport to Pier?

Actual driving time was like 20 to 25 minutes from the airport to the pier. Once you get your baggage and depending how many other people they are picking up at the airport and going to the dock with you depends. I would say a fair guess would be a hour from the time you get off the plane and to the dock.
Old October 21st, 2003, 10:21 AM
Passenger

Default Re: San Juan - Airport to Pier?

you can take your bellogins and then take a cab is more faster than waiting till all passengers fiil the carnival bus and the cab driver just cost 16 dollars plus tips if you want to tip the driver....