Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2003, 08:24 PM
Passenger

Default Carnival Legend Beds

In my past experience with Carnival, they usually put the two twins together to make a queen/king arrangement but the beds are still made up as twins. Is this the case on the Legend? I always take an egg-crate mattress because of a sore hip (I'm miserable on hard beds). Anyway, I need to know if I should take 2 twins or 1 queen/king. (My husband thinks he should get one, too!) It makes a huge difference in comfort but I don't want to have to cut one in half if I can help it.

Thanks for any info!

Susie
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2003, 08:35 PM
Helper

Default Re: Carnival Legend Beds

Hi Suzm99,
I was on the Legend last New Year's and I do believe it had the same bed setup as my other two Carnival Cruises - Triumph and Victory, which is the way you have had it before with two twin beds. However, I am NOT positive. I am 90% sure, but more than a few cruises, they all mix together. I hope this helps, not sure if it does.
Old October 21st, 2003, 10:39 PM
Admiral

Same set up, they can put the beds together at your request.
Jim

Old October 22nd, 2003, 02:54 PM
Admiral

Just ask them to put the beds together and to use King size sheets and blankets. They also have an insert that eliminates the crack between the beds. I don't know if you call it a Filler, but they should know what you mean. We did this last cruise which was on the Legend.