Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2003, 10:31 PM
BremarNov2

Default Documents &S&S

Am I right in assuming that one S&S card is issued per room ? My friend and I are two seperate paying customers. Neither one of us wants all that on one credit card..How do others seperate that? I am going on the paradise Nov 2...
The other question is in the documents sent today we looked through and there was this one ticket in there that had two little boxes to check..One was for U.S. Citizens and One was for Non U.S. citizens..being from Canda that was a no brainer which ot check off..however in brackets beside it ..it said that non U.S. citizens must complete the back of the form..so I turned the page and it acts my nationality etc..and U.S> address( okay don't have one) and visa issued at( I didn't need a visa) and then it gave room to put your address and it has state and zip on it.. And we don't have that...so is this for us to fill out as well or for people living in the U.S> that are not U.S. citizens?? or do we fill it out anyway even though we can't answer all the questions the way they want us to? everything else was pretty straigh froward except this. Thanks no a million thanks for reading all this Brenda<><
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2003, 10:36 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Documents &S&S

Brenda, everyone gets their own S&S card. It is your room key and your shipboard credit card and boarding pass. When you check in you just tell them that you need seperate CC forms for your onboard account, no problem.
As for filling out the back, that is if you reside in the USA. Don't fill that part out.
Jim

Old October 21st, 2003, 10:37 PM
BremarNov2

Default Re: Re: Documents &S&S

XOX Thanks Jim for being so helpful