Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 27th, 2003, 02:02 PM
HOTCHICK

Default ROLL CALL -- TRIUMPH/THANKSGIVING NOV 22ND

Anyone else out there booked on the week cruise over Thanksgiving? Love to hear from you! We are a younger couple late twenties, early thirties.
CAN'T WAIT!!!
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2003, 03:06 PM
First Mate

Default Re: ROLL CALL -- TRIUMPH/THANKSGIVING NOV 22ND

We are joining the family,neigbors/friends along with the future daughter in laws' family ( wedding onboard in St. Thomas on November 25) About 40 of us all together! All Ages-- the youngest 15 the oldest 80. Bride and Groom are 27and 28 - ...We cant wait but still havent recieved any paperwork from the lousy TA.

Reading these message boards I was beginning to wonder if we were by ourselves!!!!
First cruise for my family and the bride and groom. Nice way to marry, honeymoon and vacation all at once!!
Old November 10th, 2003, 03:06 PM
First Mate

Default Re: ROLL CALL -- TRIUMPH/THANKSGIVING NOV 22ND

We are joining the family,neigbors/friends along with the future daughter in laws' family ( wedding onboard in St. Thomas on November 25) About 40 of us all together! All Ages-- the youngest 15 the oldest 80. Bride and Groom are 27and 28 - ...We cant wait but still havent recieved any paperwork from the lousy TA.

Reading these message boards I was beginning to wonder if we were by ourselves!!!!
First cruise for my family and the bride and groom. Nice way to marry, honeymoon and vacation all at once!!