Hubby and I are booked for the Ecstacy to Catalina (been there a couple times before) and Ensenada (never been there). We've never been on a cruise. I've looked through this board and not seen many posts on Ecstacy.
I have lots of questions for anyone interested in answering. This is the 4 day cruise.
1) We got a 6A guarantee room - any chance of getting an upgrade?
2) How much is the soda card for adults?
3) anyone know where to find menus?
4) Is room service 24 hours?
5) How much are we expected to tip (i.e. how much extra money do we need to take)?
6) Can we avoid picture takers?
7) Any ideas for shore excursions in Ensenada? Hubby likes to fish? Something inexpensive would be nice.
8) Anything else you want to share.
I've read all the reviews - I'm not expecting much having never been on a cruise before. Except that I don't have to pay for food and hotel as we'll have that all prepaid.