Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 14th, 2003, 05:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Becca12338
Default CANIVAL CONQUEST

I am going on the Conquest cruise on Dec. 21, 2003!! If ou are goin on this cruise, or have been on the conquest please tell me about it!! THNAX

BECCA
Sponsored Links
Old November 14th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Captain

Default Re: CANIVAL CONQUEST

Take a look at the readers reviews you will see many many letters that past cruisers have written.
We leave this Sunday for the Conquest and have gotten ALOT of info from those letters.
Look in the blue area above and then hit Carnival Conquest....there are loads of them.
Old November 14th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Bmaintz

You have a little time to do some research before your cruise....
You may try what I did... Load up MS Word on your computer & name the new file "Conquest Cruise"...... minimize the file on the bottom of your tray..... As you read a good post or review you can drag your mouse pointer over the text & do a "ctrl" "C"(copy), this copies the text to your Windows Notepad.... Click on your "Conquest Cruise" file in the system tray (at the bottom)...
Now do a "ctrl" "V" to paste it to your file "Conquest Cruise"...... as you find more interresting information you can Copy & Paste it to your new file.... You can also change the file as you want & add notes to it..... As you get ready to leave for your cruise you can print the file & take it with you.... ..... Kind of long but hope you get the idea.... Makes getting ready for your cruise more FUN.....
Bob & Kathy
Conquest 11/16
Old November 14th, 2003, 10:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Becca12338

Thanx for the info guys!! WILL DO!!

CARNIVAL CONQUEST!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
Old November 15th, 2003, 07:36 AM
Yeoman

Becca,
The Conquest is a huge beautiful ship! We sailed on her in Aug.2003. I would sail on her again, with no hesitation .We had great service, and a wonderful time. So- relax, and have a wonderful cruise. Remember the old saying,"Bring half as many clothes,and twice as much money." LoL !

Happy Cruising;
David
Old November 15th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to NDalfrey

Dito on the cloths and money statement. We loved every minute on the Conquest and would do it again also. And as much reading as I did, I thought I was prepared for all of the cost, not even close..lol. But, that sure didn't stop us....we had a blast!!!!

So, it can't be said enough...bring half of the cloths you have packed and bring twice the amount of money, your on vacation, live it up.

Carnival Elation
Old November 15th, 2003, 09:30 PM
Beccca

Well since I am only 15 I'll concentrate on my clothes, and let the rents worry about the $$ but I'll pass ont he info thanx!!