Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 24th, 2003, 07:09 PM
Teal

Default Triumph Sailing Nov 15/03

Was anyone on this cruise and what was your opinion?? Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Old November 24th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Triumph Sailing Nov 15/03

I,m in the process of collecting my thoughts and will respond in depth in the near future.
I talked with many people on the ship and they were very pissed off. Carnivals attitude is totally unacceptable and they conduct business in a very unprofessional maner. I hope you get alot of responses. Your comments ?????
Old November 25th, 2003, 07:58 AM
Teal

Default Re: Re: Triumph Sailing Nov 15/03

Thanks for your reply. I have seen so many raves about this ship and felt as though I was the only one who thought it sucked to the HIGHEST degree! I am working on writing my review right now. Suffice it to say - our hallway on the Lido Deck to our room 9215 smelled like urine... our washroom was the most disgusting place I have seen in a long time... our cabin steward was non existent our cabin not vacuumed once through the duration of the trip accompanied by a flooding shower for two days in a row... the food was bland, covered in sauces (the same sauce) - I heard one lady comment that the desserts tasted like they were dietetic and I would agree... anyhow I have got to run at the moment but will post something more substantial tonight!