Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2003, 10:12 PM
Passenger

Default Price

Hi,

I've never cruised before so I got the Carnival brochure but they did not list the single supplement price. Is it 150% ?? and I heard you can purchase a fountain card good for unlimited soda YUM YUM. How much does the card cost??
Sponsored Links
Old December 12th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Price

Hi Paul,

First off, don't read the brochure's prices and think that is what it will cost you to cruise. They are WAY overstated. Brochure price for my upcoming cruise was $799 but I paid $291 through a TA. I don't think anybody actually pays brochure rates.

Second, the single supplement changes along with the cabin price. You have to keep on top of this and check back often to get the best deal.

I would recommend two things. Post your desired cruise in the bargain finders feature of this website. TA's from around the country will contact you by email with their offerings. The other thing would be to post in the Single's forum or Seeking Cruise Companion forum. You might find somebody who wants to share a cabin or learn of a special sale going on for singles.

Regards,
Thomas
Old December 12th, 2003, 10:03 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Price

Just got back Sunday from the Carnival Pride. We paid $29.95 each for soda cards for my self and husband, and 19.95 for our 18 and 17 year old kids. But no pepsi products it's all Coke.