Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 14th, 2003, 10:38 PM
tigercat

Default Carnival Spirit and laundry

I was wondering if there any laundry facilities on the Carnival Spirit. On our last 2 cruises my husband would do the laundry so that we didn't have to take as many clothes. We will be traveling for several days before we even get to the ship so will need something.
tigercat
Sponsored Links
Old December 15th, 2003, 05:16 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Carnival Spirit and laundry

Ther is a laundry on each deck. Depending on which deck , it is either fore or aft.
The ones aft on deck 7 had 2 washers and 4 dryers. Each machine took $2 per load. There was a soap dispenser $1 per small box. There was also an iron and ironing board.

Celebrity Horizon Sept 04 Bermuda
Carnival Liberty Sept 05 Western Mediterranean

Old December 15th, 2003, 05:34 AM
Cruise Maniac

thats a good idea. Your husband can do my laundry as well at the same time so I don't have to take as much either. Thank you very much! Is this the sign up thread for the laundry detail? . Now this is what I call a cruise!
Old December 15th, 2003, 12:08 PM
tigercat

pipfit I'll have to let Dan know that he is now on laundry detail. Does he get to keep any of the money left in the pockets???? I'll let him do the sign up sheet. Does he get paid? Boy we might even be able to pay for our cruise this way. I never thought about that. He does laundry and I enjoy myself. Hmmmmmm sounds good to me. I don't know how it happened but it seems when we are on vacation he is usually the one to go and do the laundry while I nap. I like that arrangement.
Old December 16th, 2003, 05:51 AM
Passenger

Actually, doing the laundry can be a socially enhancing experience. I took a bucket of Coronas and a book. Met a lot of people in the 'waiting for a washer' line--I think I may have started a bucket brigade--because everyone was bring down some beers.

Celebrity Horizon Sept 04 Bermuda
Carnival Liberty Sept 05 Western Mediterranean